57. Young children get the cradle cap and the best cure for it is to wash it with soap and water three times a day.
School: An Tulach Mór (roll number 11047)
On this page
58. A good cure for an eye that is blood-shot is to wash it three times a day in cold tea and then it goes away.
59. A very good cure for cough is to boil milk and onions and to mix pepper through them and to drink them, and then it goes away.
60. A cure for scruff that comes in a child's head is to rub honey to it and then it goes away.
61. Another cure for a pain in the tooth is to take a smoke of a pipe and then it goes away.
62. A cure for a sting from a bee is to rub the juice of
- Eibhlís Ní Chorradáin