and cut into four parts. The cakes are baed on a hot griddle and it is eaten hot with butter.
School: Scoil Sheosaimh Ntha (Cailíní)
On this page
1. The food they used long ago was potatoes, milk, and porridge.
2. They used to eat three meals daily one at eight, one at twelve, and one six o'clock
3. They often worked two hours before the first meal
4. They would have dry bread and tea for the first meal. Potatoes, and milk at the second, and milk and porridge at the third one
5. They used to have the table on the middle of the day floor when eating. But