2. In Cloonlara-South there is a Lios. Its shape is round with "black-thorn" and Ash trees growing around it.
3. there is a deep pit in the centre of it.
4. (There is a ) It is said to be made in the time of the "Fir -Bolges."
5. There are three rings in it. It is said that the king lived in the inside ring. The warriors and servants in the second ring, and the "Clann" in the outer ring.
6. They never dig or plough any of them, because it is supposed that they are haunted by fairies or the "good people." Lights are often
(continues on next page)