Signs of the Weather 10.1.371. Name of the person I got the story from: John Mulloy
2. Address: Killogeary Carrowmore-Lacken
3. Age: 64 years
4. Occupation: Farming
5. Birth place: Killogeary
6. Where he spent his life: Lacken
7. The date this was written 10. 1. 37The Story
1. A blue light on the fire is the sign of bad weather.
2. When a frog changes his coat from a brown colour to a golden colour is a sign of dry weather.
3. When the cricket changes from a sharp tone to a mild tone is the sign of dry weather.
4. When there are red clouds south east in the morning it is the sign of bad weather.
5. When a well fed dog begins to eat grass it is the sign of dry weather.
6. When the lark is soaring high in the sky it is the sign of dry
(continues on next page)