1. Name of the person who gave me the cures:
Miss Ellen Franklin.
2. Address: Carrowmore, Lacken.
3. Age: 52 years
4. Occupation: Housework.
5. Where was she born: and where did she spend her life? She was born in Cloonalaghan and there she spent the most of her life. Then she came living to Carrowmore with my mother.
6. The date the cures were written: 18-3-'38
(1) Warts :- Some people used to pull a Dandelion and rub the juice that would come out of it on the wart and it was supposed to cure the wart.
(2) When the wart would be fully grown the person whom it was on would tie a rib of hair round the wart as tight as they could and leave it on till it would cut the root of the wart.
Appendix :- Any person who got appendix long ago died with it. The people thought it was a knot on the and they had no cure for it but to die.